Cathie Wood on Bitcoin
Created by the pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
Bitcoin reviews by Cathie Wood
All Bitcoin reviews by expert Cathie Wood.
Bitcoin offers a strategic allocation to a new asset class with the potential for capital appreciation.
* Bitcoin can be a portfolio diversifier
* Bitcoin should offer negative or neutral correlations to traditional asset classes
* Bitcoin may provide strong tail risk mitigation during times of market stress
Appreciation potential:Full review
* Bitcoin is a store of value with certain assurances of monetary integrity
* Bitcoin could be a tool to protect against arbitrary wealth seizure
* Bitcoin is a potential medium of exchange and catalyst for currency demonetization