Murad Mahmudov works at Adaptive Capital, a cryptocurrency hedge fund with a focus on on-chain analytics. He formerly was an analyst at Goldman Sachs. In his free time, he writes about cryptocurrencies.
Created by the pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cash system.
All Bitcoin reviews by expert Murad Mahmudov.
[Bitcoin] doesn’t suffer from numerous problems of Gold.
(1) Physical nature
(2) Centralization-in-Vaults problem
(3) Easier to seize
(4) Harder to verify
(5) Even more disinflationary
(6) Susceptible to a lot of “claims” and “derivs” which expand the supply
(7) slow to settle transactions around the world
(8) hard to carry billions with you through the airport
(9) have to trust intermediaries to use
(10) not extensible / can’t build even more additional utility / perks atop it
I can go on for days.Full review